We are a North Carolina Department of Insurance
Approved Casualty Insurance
Agent Pre-licensing Education Provider.
The Agentís Choice PLE
Casualty course covers all topics that are addressed on the North
Carolina state Casualty Insurance Agent license exam as found in the NORTH CAROLINA INSURANCE LICENSING EXAMINATION
CANDIDATE GUIDE CONTENT OUTLINE.
The course covers personal
and commercial casualty insurance covering the following state exam
- Casualty Insurance Terms and Concepts
- Casualty Personal Insurance Coverage
- The North Carolina Personal Auto Policy
- Other personal Casualty (liability) policies
- Personal Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Watercraft and Yacht policies
- Commercial Liability Insurance Coverage
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Crime Coverage Forms
- Commercial Package Policies
- North Carolina Statutes and Regulations for Casualty Insurance
course is divided into online study modules with online testing after
each module. The course is completed with an online final exam to
receive the state examination admission ticket.
During the course you will have access to an instructor who
wrote the material and has 40 years experience as a licensed insurance
professional. He is able to answer your questions by email.
course does NOT cover topics NOT relative to the North Carolina Casualty
Back to catalog